7 Reasons Why Corporate Plants Can Boost Your Business
When it comes to business, small things can make a big difference. Like corporate plants, for example. From modest desk plants in offices to large statement plant installations in shopping centres, each serve a purpose and make a positive impact on your business, even if you don’t realise it.
The health benefits of office plants have been well documented to improve air quality, and boost mood and concentration. Luxury plants are also an easy way to add colour and interest to offices and introduce natural features to any urban interior, providing a quick makeover without having to reach for the paintbrush.
Our connection to nature draws us towards more natural surroundings, whether at work or leisure. So commercial planters, and even luxury artificial plants, will calm staff, attract customers and make visitors feel at ease. A small investment in the best large indoor plants and trees can definitely go a long way.
How do corporate plants installations make a difference to my business?
All kinds of office plants can improve the corporate environment in so many ways. Small indoor plants can brighten up any desk, keeping morale high in offices, while urban planters and high-quality plants placed in reception can make a beautiful impact, providing a talking point for visitors and helping your organisation to stick out from the crowd.
Here are 7 of the best reasons why corporate plants can boost your business:
- Help combat covid: large indoor plants and commercial planters can be used as attractive barriers to maintain social distancing and direct staff and visitors in one-way systems. Far better than cones and tape.
- Increase dwell time: Biophilia (building nature into building design) makes us feel calm, content and safe, encouraging us to stay longer. The longer a visitor is on your premises, the greater the likelihood of a positive outcome, whether that be a sale, an investment or a recommendation to another customer. In this instance, luxury artificial plants work just as well as the real thing.
- Perception of greater value: A study by Kathleen L Wolf into the effects of room plants, office plants and indoor planters, found that shoppers were willing to pay up to an average of 9.2% more for goods.
- Improve indoor air quality – corporate plant installations don’t have to be boring to be functional. Glamorous luxury plants can filter pollutants and balance air moisture just as well as desk plants. This helps reduce staff health problems, including asthma and throat irritation, reducing absenteeism and generally improving staff morale, making them more productive. It’s important to choose office plants with smooth leaves, such as pothos, palms and peace lilies to avoid dust or pollen getting trapped.
- Reduce noise – dense or large indoor plants in offices can absorb or deflect sound, reducing disturbances in the corporate environment or making noise volume more bearable in big areas, such as shopping centres. Succulents, such as sansevieria, are good sound absorbers, while leafy office plants, such as ficus or aglaonema, make excellent deflectors. For the ultimate sound break, why not try a living wall filled with high quality plants – the perfect natural room divide.
- Help save energy – a well as brightening up an urban interior, large indoor planters and the best large indoor plants and trees can be very handy when it comes to regulating room temperature as they are able to cool themselves and the space around them in warm weather.
- Make redecorating easier – you might be surprised how well your corporate image or personality can be portrayed through everything from small indoor plants to large commercial planters. Colours, shapes, textures and sounds can all combine to create your perfect corporate environment.
Some office plants are hardier than others, requiring little upkeep. In fact, many staff members enjoy the responsibility of looking after their nominated corporate plants. However, it’s always a good idea to get advice from a professional plant installation and maintenance company, such as phs Greenleaf to recommend which room plants and trees will be suitable for your particular environment.
Of course you can buy plants online but if you want to guarantee that your plants will thrive, phs Greenleaf is able to deliver and install the best indoor plants and trees from our own nurseries, and (if required) maintain them to ensure that they perform as your businesses deserves.
Get in touch with phs Greenleaf today to discover how corporate plants can help grow your business.Contact Us Today