'Tis The Season Of Senses
'Tis The Season Of Senses
Of all the seasons, winter is perhaps the most distinctive. There are familiar sights and sounds we encounter every year, and of course - smells. Winter fragrances are cosy and festive, and nothing quite beats that rich seasonal fragrance that warms our hearts.
For a lot of businesses, fragrance is used to create an atmosphere, something your customers will find welcoming and familiar. As distinctive as branding or a colour scheme, incorporating some signature scents can help establish some familiarity - ensuring your customers remember you.
With winter on the way, it’s time to change up your scent scape ready for the coming months. Learn more about creating the perfect winter scentscape with phs Greenleaf - ‘tis the season after all!
Why is fragrance important for your business?
Fragrance is a powerful tool when it comes to creating experiences. When you walk into a hotel, a spa, a store, or a restaurant, you not only notice what’s around you, but you also smell it. As one of our most powerful and emotional senses, smell has the power to connect us to different places and people, creating a deeper connection that lasts.
If you’ve ever encountered somewhere with a memorable scent - good or bad, you’ll likely remember it. While it’s important to create a space that smells nice, having a purpose and meaning behind your space’s fragrance takes things to a whole new level. SensaMist uses the latest in scent technology to help create multi-sensory branding experiences, helping to create an incredible atmosphere for your visitors.
Some quick facts about fragrances for businesses:
- 63% of people have chosen one shop over another because of the smell.
- 82% of people would spend more time in a place because of a nice smell.
- 59% would spend more money in a place because of a nice smell.
- 75% of the emotions we generate are from scent.
As you can see, scent can mean a lot to people, and can have a lot of meaning for your business too.
What are the most popular winter fragrances?
When it comes to creating the perfect winter scent, there are many popular elements to choose from. Some of the most popular winter fragrances include:
- Cinnamon: The warm and spicy aroma of cinnamon instantly reminds people of festive baking and winter treats.
- Apple: The sweet, familiar scent of apple is popular during the winter months, working well when blended with other sweet scents like brown sugar.
- Orange and clove: The combination of zesty oranges and aromatic cloves creates a comforting and invigorating scent often associated with the festive season.
- Pine: The fresh, crisp fragrance of pine trees is a hallmark of winter, reminiscent of snowy landscapes and festive decorations.
- Vanilla: The sweet and creamy scent of vanilla adds a touch of warmth and comfort to the chilly winter air.
- Peppermint: Refreshing and uplifting, the scent of peppermint is often linked with winter sweets, drinks, and a cool, invigorating breeze.
- Frankincense and Myrrh: These traditional fragrances carry a sense of spirituality and tradition and are often used during the winter.
- Mulled Wine: The spicy blend of cloves, cinnamon, and other spices used in mulled wine creates a festive and comforting scent.
- Cranberry: Tangy and sweet, the scent of cranberries is a popular winter fragrance that adds richness and warmth.
- Firewood: The smoky and woody aroma of burning firewood conjures images of cosy evenings by the fireplace on cold winter evenings.
Using these scents in the right combinations can create the perfect winter fragrance, ideal for creating a festive winter atmosphere for your business.
Creating the perfect scentscape with SensaMist
To help create the perfect winter scentscape, we’ve developed the ideal fragrance for our customers. Winter Warmer is a limited-edition fragrance to use with SensaMist and features a warming blend of Baked Cinnamon Apples. Vanilla and Brown Sugar, with a hint of Nutmeg to create a wonderful aroma for your senses. Featuring classic Christmas scents, it is a must-have for your business this winter.
With SensaMist, you can use stylish scent diffusers that disperse fragrance into the air, helping to leave a scent that is pleasant and consistent, something you and your visitors will love. Taking your business’ fragrance to a whole new level, SensaMist adds a luxurious touch.
Getting your office ready for winter with phs Greenleaf
From festive lighting to seasonal decorations, there are many ways to get your office ready for winter. But as you prepare for the season ahead, don’t forget your winter fragrance. phs Greenleaf can meet all your scenting needs, providing SensaMist devices and our Winter Warmer fragrance to make sure you have everything you need to set the scene this winter.
Contact phs Greenleaf to find out more about our sensational scenting services.GET A QUOTE